For some of us, nothing describes autumn/winter better than Pumpkin Spice (OK, we respect you if you don't agree). If you love this spice, you can use it in a lot of recipes including coffee or body butter. Try it when you can!
DIY Pumpkin Spice Mix Recipe
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1.5 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1.5 teaspoons ground cloves.
Mix all in a bowl. Adjust each spice to your taste. Once you find your perfect ratio, make a bigger batch to store in a jar.
- Make a blended coffee like pumpkin spice latte.
- Bake a pumpkin pie
- Put in a body butter (be careful if you are allergic to cinnamon or any other spice in the recipe)